Note: These prices are not current. Please contact the restaurant for this year’s pricing.
Once you’ve been with someone for a while, it’s my understanding that priorities shift and you don’t always need to buy each other fancy, expensive items to show each other you care on February 14.
I have enough earrings, but you know what I can’t get enough of? Lobster. No wait, steak. And don’t forget the wine! When you’re a foodie like us, all you really need is your sweetie and a good meal. Now, that’s romance.
Here’s a list of where you can dine in and around Bucks County for Valentine’s Day. See something we missed? Let us know and we’ll be sure to add it. Make your reservations now and let the restaurant know we sent you!
The Black Bass Hotel will have a four-course prix fixe menu for $95 per person on Tuesday, February 14. The menu includes dishes like horseradish stuffed shrimp, seared duck breast, and wild mushroom ravioli. See the full menu here. The Black Bass is at 3774 River Road, Lumberville. For reservations call 215.297.9260.
Caleb’s American Kitchen will have a three-course, prix fixe menu for $58 per person on three special nights. Dine February 11, 12, or on Valentine’s Day, Tuesday, February 14. Don’t forget to bring a bottle to share with your sweetie.
Doylestown Brewing Company is running a beer pairing menu from February 11 – 14. It’s a limited menu of their most popular items, paired with a 4oz. sample of DBC beer. For $18 per person it’s a steal! And is also available for groups of all sizes, at all three locations (Hops Bar & Grill, The Still, and Doyle’s Down the Alley).
Fisher’s Tudor House is doing something different—they’ll be hosting a Valentine’s Day Murder Mystery Dinner on Tuesday, February 14 and Thursday, February 16 for $59.99 per person. Dinner includes the interactive show, tax, and a service charge. There is free parking, and the show starts at 7:30 pm. Please arrive by 7 pm. Get tickets in advance here.
Frenchtown Inn in NJ will be serving dinner on Tuesday, February 14 from 5 – 9 pm. The menu is a la carte with a variety of items from their dining room menu. Reservations are recommended so call 908.996.3300.
Golden Pheasant Inn is hosting a Bonne Saint Valentin prix-fixe menu for $95 per person, which includes one glass of Rotari rosé sparkling wine from Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. The inn is also offering a Valentine’s Day dinner a la carte menu, with items like fresh oysters, poached salmon, crispy flatbread, and more. Call 610. 294.9595 for reservations and more information.
Hamilton’s Grill Room is presenting a special Valentine’s Day brunch on Sunday, February 12 from 11:30 – 2:30 pm, featuring a three-course prix fixe menu and a DIY bar. Make reservations for Valentine’s Day on February 14 by calling the grill room ahead of time. Call them at 609.397.4343 to get more information.
Karlton Cafe is hosting a Valentine’s Day dinner on Tuesday, February 14 from 5 – 8 pm. Reservations and walk-ins are welcome. The Cafe is on 310 W. Broad Street, Quakertown. Call 215.538.8353 for more information.
Lumberville General Store is hosting two four-course meal events on February 10 and 11, and on Valentine’s Day, February 14. The Valentine’s Day dinner includes a bottle of champagne. Don’t forget, the store is BYOB, so bring along one of your favorite wines to treat your special someone. Call 215.297.9262 for reservations.
Martine’s RiverHouse Restaurant will have a 4-course prix fixe dinner for $180 per couple. Martine’s is located at 14 East Ferry Street, New Hope. Make your reservation by calling 215.862.2966.
McCoole’s at the Historic Red Lion Inn is open for Valentine’s Day, pairing live entertainment and their favorite dishes into one romantic evening. They’ll have handcrafted beer available, as well as their twin broiled crab cakes, classic NY strip steak, or chicken marsala. Save room for their homemade cheesecake, Bavarian apple torte, or dark chocolate layer cake! Call them at 215.538.1776 for reservations.
NaBrasa Brazilian Steakhouse is offering complimentary champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to go along with their usual Valentine’s Day Rodizio dinner, available February 11 through February 14. They have 15 cuts of meat and fish to choose from and 40 hot and cold salad bar options, so this should suit a wide variety of palates. NaBrasa is at 680 North Easton Road in Horsham. Call them at 215.956.0600.
None Such Farm Market in Buckingham is having a Valentine’s Day pick-up dinner for $60, including a three-course meal with a side, and options for the little “love bugs” in your life. Pick-up between 9 am- 6:30 pm at their location on 4458 York Rd., Buckingham, PA or call 215.794.5201 ext. 2. Place your order before February 9.
Pasqualina’s Italian Market is hosting a cooking class with a menu including some of their favorites (like Italian Love Cake and ravioli with vodka sauce). Their NJ cooking class is taught on Sunday, February 12 from 4:30 – 7:30 pm, and their PA class is held on Monday, February 13 from 6:30 – 9:30. Call 908.237.3565 or 215.453.5941 for reservations. Be sure to bring a bottle of wine!
Peddler’s Village is hosting a I Love PV Valentine’s Day week filled with fun and foodie events for you and your date (and kids!). Check out the full list of events happening during the month of love here.
The Penn Tap Room in Doylestown is offering a 4-course Valentine’s Prix Fixe Menu available Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights February 10 – 12. (Regular menu also available.) Includes a signature cocktail or champagne, all for $59.95 per couple. Reservations are suggested. Call 215.230.7299
The Raven in New Hope is having a Valentine’s Day three-course dinner for $69 per person. Call 215.862.2081 to make reservations.
The Rising Sun Inn is having a four-course dinner for two for $89.95. It includes an appetizer sampler, choice of soup or salad, several entrée choices, and dessert for two. Call 215.721.6350 to make reservations. The Inn is located on 898 Allentown Road in Telford, which is technically in Montgomery County but really close to Bucks.
Royal T’s at the Mansion Inn in New Hope has a special menu for lovers for Saturday, February 11 and Tuesday, February 14 in addition to their regular menu.
Call 267.740.7153 to reserve.
If you choose to go to any of these fine establishments, please tell them you heard about it on Bucks County Taste!
Valentine’s Day Winery Specials
- Buckingham Valley Vineyards offers personalized wine bottles for special occasions. Grab one of their Pink sparkling wines and customize it for your special date. See more information here.
- Crossing Vineyards Winery is hosting several Valentine’s Day events. Champagne for Lovers is on February 10 at 7 pm, including a wine pairing with a tasty dessert for $45 per person. The winery’s romantic candlelit dinner is on February 11 and February 14 at 7 pm. The menu includes crostini with prosciutto, wild mushroom ravioli with shallot and marjoram sauce, seared beef tenderloin au poivre with brandy peppercorn cream and more. Cost is $89/person plus tax (gratuity not included). Finally, the winery’s Wine and Chocolate for Lovers event is on February 12 at 2 pm. Nothing says “I love you” like wine and chocolates. The event costs $35 per person. Make reservations and get more info here.
- Rose Bank Winery offers wine tasting through the week, Thursday through Friday, from 11 am – 5 pm. Take your sweetie for a nice glass of wine and take one home for the holiday dinner.
- Sand Castle Winery in Erwinna has two tasting options for its Sweetheart Wine event, with one on February 12 and the other on Valentine’s Day. You’ll get to enjoy a tasty five-course meal with perfectly paired wines to go with it. See more information on the event here.
- Villa Milagro Vineyards in NJ is hosting a St. Valentine’s Day Dinner Dance on Saturday, February 11. Enjoy a three course dinner, with a dessert and appetizers. Dinner starts at 6:30 pm, call 908.995.2072 for reservations.
- Unami Ridge Winery will offer its popular Blushing wine for Valentine’s Day.