Next event: Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm, Sunday, March 25, 6 pm. Scroll down for more details. ONLY SIX SEATS LEFT!
Great Food, Talented Chefs & You
We’ve got some incredible food here in Bucks County. Young chefs, fresh from big city kitchens. A wide diversity of cuisines. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and unique venues. You don’t need to go into “the city” to find great food anymore. In fact, folks from New York and Philly are coming here.
The Bucks County Taste Dinner Club wants to introduce you to all this with special, exclusive dining events at some of the best restaurants in Bucks County and nearby.
Whatever the event is, it’s not going to be the same old “going out to eat.” You’ll enjoy menus created especially for us. Perhaps a tasting that gives you a “peek” at a new menu the chef is working on, or local cheese paired with the perfect wine, or a “Meet the Farmer” dinner. Whatever it is, you’ll get a unique culinary experience, crafted just for the Bucks County Taste Dinner Club.
I would absolutely recommend the dinner club to friends. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet people, enjoy conversation and try something new. It was also really nice to get to speak with the owner of the restaurant and learn about his passion.” – Cynthia Haas
It’s an opportunity to meet new people, try new restaurants and experience new cuisines. Some events may even include alcohol, so that’s fun too, no?
Whether it’s a gathering of twelve or 60, we create an experience that allows folks to interact, eat some wonderful food, and enjoy the atmosphere.
Interesting conversation with new folks over a great meal is always a good night out! I’d absolutely recommend it to friends!” – Jay Ginsberg, Doylestown, PA
How does it work?
- When, what, where? Only weeks before the event, we share all the details, including menu, time, place and cost, and deadline for ordering tickets.
- How much? Ticket prices range from $40 to $100 per person, depending upon the event. We try to offer a variety of experiences to accommodate everyone’s budget. Tax and gratuity are included (Wow! That’s 24% right there)
- How do I pay? Use our easy EventSpot site to pay by check or credit card (via PayPal) before the event. Come to the event with your ticket printed or with your SmartPhone.
- What about alcoholic drinks? It depends. Some events are BYOB, some events include alcohol, and some do not—but the restaurant or venue has drinks for purchase.
- What about refunds? We can refund your ticket up until the event deadline. At that point we have to tell the chef how many guests to expect so they can plan accordingly.
- If it’s a club, do I have to pay a membership fee? Nope. It just sounds exclusive. But…if you want additional benefits, become a Bucks County Taster (details below).
The food was lovely, but the two things I liked most were the conviviality of the other guests, and the warm, welcoming hospitality of Lynne Goldman.” – Bucks County Food Lover, Springtown, PA
Do you want to be a Bucks County Taster?
The Bucks County Taste Dinner Club Membership Program
Sure, you love coming to our great dinner and food events. But let’s make it even sweeter. Become a Bucks County Taster, have more fun and save money.
THE SWEET STUFF
Members Only pricing for all Bucks County Taste events (10% off)
Advance notice and opportunity to register for events before publicly announced
Members Only events
Swag and Sweet Surprises – discounts at local restaurants, local food gift bags, who knows? We’ll surprise you.
Sign up and we’ll email you your official Bucks County Taster membership card pronto.
ONLY SIX SEATS LEFT!
We are thrilled to once again bring the Bucks County Taste Dinner Club to the Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm in Buckingham, PA. Chef Josh Homacki will create a wonderful, seasonally inspired meal for us in this intimate dining space.
If you haven’t been to the Inn’s restaurant yet, here’s your chance. This is one of the best kept secrets in Bucks County — although increasingly not a secret!
Make a weekend of it and stay at the Inn. For more information about the Inn, click here.
For more information and to register for this event, click here.
SAVE THE DATES!
The Farm Cooking School
Saturday, April 7, 2018
Ian Knauer founded The Farm Cooking School as a place where cooks of all levels can come together to learn about and enjoy great food and real community. Along with Chef Shelley Wiseman they have created a diverse and exciting culinary curriculum in Titusville, NJ, on the Roots to River Farm at Gravity Hill.
Join us in this intimate space that is part kitchen, part dining room as Ian and Shelley demonstrate and serve a five-course meal sourced from nearby farms.
Learn more about The Farm Cooking School here.
Hamilton’s Grill Room
Sunday, May 20, 2018
It’s been two years since our last evening at this Lambertville fine dining favorite.
Chef Mark Miller, formerly of the James Beard Foundation, brings fresh, seasonal and locally sourced ingredients to the restaurant’s open grill, cooking delicious meats, seafood and produce over Royal Oak hardwood charcoal.
This May, weather permitting, we’ll be out in the courtyard where chef Mark will create a something fun just for us.
Learn more about Hamilton’s Grill Room here.
- The Golden Pheasant Inn (Erwinna, PA)
- Dad’s Hat Rye Whiskey Distillery with Jamie Hollander Gourmet (Bristol, PA)
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm (Buckingham, PA)
- The Hattery Stove & Still (Doylestown, PA)
- Bowman’s Tavern (New Hope, PA)
- Maize Restaurant (Perkasie, PA)
- Quinoa Peruvian & Mexican Restaurant (Doylestown, PA)
- Caffe Galleria (Lambertville, NJ)
- Hotel du Village (New Hope, PA)
- Hamilton’s Grill Room (Lambertville, NJ)
- Lumberville General Store (Lumberville, PA)
- Liberty Hall Pizza (Lambertville, NJ)
- Royal T’s at the Mansion Inn (New Hope, PA)
- Comfortfood & Kitchenette (Morrisville, PA)
- Bowman’s North (Riegelsville, PA)
- Wycombe Vineyards (Buckingham, PA)
- The Fancy Fig Café (Penns Park, PA)
- Chefs Alida Saxon & Paul Mitchell at 1821 Steaks & Cocktails (Upper Black Eddy, PA)