Next event: Saturday, February 22 at the Cook & his Books, Doylestown, PA. Click here for Details!
Great Food, Talented Chefs & You
We’ve got some incredible food here in Bucks County. Young chefs, fresh from big city kitchens. A wide diversity of cuisines. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and unique venues. You don’t need to go into “the city” to find great food anymore. In fact, folks from New York and Philly are coming here.
The Bucks County Taste Dinner Club wants to introduce you to all this with special, exclusive dining events at some of the best restaurants in Bucks County and nearby.
Whatever the event is, it’s not going to be the same old “going out to eat.” You’ll enjoy menus created especially for us. Perhaps a tasting that gives you a “peek” at a new menu the chef is working on, or local cheese paired with the perfect wine, or a “Meet the Farmer” dinner. Whatever it is, you’ll get a unique culinary experience, crafted just for the Bucks County Taste Dinner Club.
I would absolutely recommend the dinner club to friends. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet people, enjoy conversation and try something new. It was also really nice to get to speak with the owner of the restaurant and learn about his passion.” – Cynthia Haas
It’s an opportunity to meet new people, try new restaurants and experience new cuisines. Some events may even include alcohol, so that’s fun too, no?
Whether it’s a gathering of twelve or 60, we create an experience that allows folks to interact, eat some wonderful food, and enjoy the atmosphere.
Interesting conversation with new folks over a great meal is always a good night out! I’d absolutely recommend it to friends!” – Jay Ginsberg, Doylestown, PA
How does it work?
- When, what, where? Only weeks before the event, we share all the details, including menu, time, place and cost, and deadline for ordering tickets.
- How much? Ticket prices range from $40 to $100 per person, depending upon the event. We try to offer a variety of experiences to accommodate everyone’s budget. Tax and gratuity are included (Wow! That’s 24% right there)
- How do I pay? Use our easy EventSpot site to pay by check or credit card (via PayPal) before the event. Come to the event with your ticket printed or with your SmartPhone.
- What about alcoholic drinks? It depends. Some events are BYOB, some events include alcohol, and some do not—but the restaurant or venue has drinks for purchase.
- What about refunds? We can refund your ticket up until the event deadline. At that point we have to tell the chef how many guests to expect so they can plan accordingly.
- If it’s a club, do I have to pay a membership fee? Nope. It just sounds exclusive. But…if you want additional benefits, become a Bucks County Taster (details below).
- What if I want to know immediately when a new event is scheduled? Sign up on our special Bucks County Taste Dinner Club email list here and you’ll be the first to know. Also, keep an eye on the Bucks County Taste Facebook page and Twitter feed.
The food was lovely, but the two things I liked most were the conviviality of the other guests, and the warm, welcoming hospitality of Lynne Goldman.” – Bucks County Food Lover, Springtown, PA
Do you want to be a Bucks County Taster?
The Bucks County Taste Dinner Club Membership Program
Sure, you love coming to our great dinner and food events. But let’s make it even sweeter. Become a Bucks County Taster, have more fun and save money.
THE SWEET STUFF
Members Only pricing for all Bucks County Taste events (10% off)
Advance notice and opportunity to register for events before publicly announced
Members Only events
Swag and Sweet Surprises – discounts at local restaurants, local food gift bags, who knows? We’ll surprise you.
Annual membership fee of $50 per person
Sign up and we’ll email you your official Bucks County Taster membership card pronto.
Stay tuned! We’re working on some great meals.
The Cook & his Books
Saturday, February 22, 6:30 pm
Bacon & lemons? Yep. Chef Michael loves cooking with bacon and all its variations. He also loves that sweet citrus touch.
If you’ve never been to the Cook & his Books, you must come! It is not your typical cooking class. Think part stand-up comedy, part cooking demo – and a truly delicious meal.
Click on the link below to see the great menu and to register for this fun evening.
CLICK HERE FOR ALL THE DETAILS & TO REGISTER
Here’s where we’ve had fun since 2014…
- The Golden Pheasant Inn (Erwinna, PA)
- Dad’s Hat Rye Whiskey Distillery with Jamie Hollander Gourmet (Bristol, PA)
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm (Buckingham, PA)
- The Hattery Stove & Still (Doylestown, PA)
- Bowman’s Tavern (New Hope, PA)
- Maize Restaurant (Perkasie, PA)
- Quinoa Peruvian & Mexican Restaurant (Doylestown, PA)
- Caffe Galleria (Lambertville, NJ)
- Hotel du Village (New Hope, PA)
- Hamilton’s Grill Room (Lambertville, NJ)
- Lumberville General Store (Lumberville, PA)
- Liberty Hall Pizza (Lambertville, NJ)
- Comfortfood & Kitchenette (Morrisville, PA)
- Bowman’s North (Riegelsville, PA)
- Wycombe Vineyards (Buckingham, PA)
- The Fancy Fig Café (Penns Park, PA)
- Chefs Alida Saxon & Paul Mitchell at 1821 Steaks & Cocktails (Upper Black Eddy, PA)
- Vela Restaurant (Doylestown, PA)
- The Cook and His Books (Doylestown, PA)
- Genevieve’s Kitchen (Doylestown, PA)