Easter confections always look so good – so spring-like and colorful. I probably don’t need to tell you where to buy your candy and sweets, but Kim Laughlin, a.k.a. The Cookie Lady, recently reached out to tell me about her creations. I’ll have to do a post on her in the future, but this photo of Easter cookies on her web site demanded my attention now.
Park Avenue Pastries has been hand-baking, icing and decorating designer cookies for over eight years at their facility in Chalfont. You can order their cookies online or look for them at None Such Farm Market in Buckingham and The Larder in Doylestown. You can also reach them at 215.997.8466.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- Liberty Hall Wood-fired Pizza opens in Lambertville December 20
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- 2014 - Going out for Christmas
- Breakfast in Bucks
- 2013 - Going out for Christmas
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 17, 2014
- Forget about cookies, Santa prefers fudge
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Charity (8)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (399)
- Farms (178)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (98)
- Local Color (19)
- Markets (217)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (136)
- People (29)
- Recipes (70)
- Restaurants (261)
- Sweets (58)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (21)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (127)