My apologies for posting the weekend events so late. Between some technical difficulties with the website (we’ve switched servers) and dealing with Lyme’s Disease (I am dragging), I’m behind. And I simply can’t believe it is August already! Probably the heat and humidity isn’t helping either.
We hope to get to the Farm Tour Potluck sponsored by the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance on this Wednesday, August 5th. It will start at 6:30 pm at Trauger’s Farm in Kintersville, on Route 611/River Road.
Here’s the run-down for the weekend. Check out our online calendar, Food Events in Bucks County for more details on any of the events below. Have a cool, relaxing weekend.
Friday, July 31st:
- Linden Hill Farmers’ Market, 3:30 – 7:30 pm, Ottsville.
- Wine Concert Series @ Shady Brook Farm, 7 – 9 pm, Yardley. Weather permitting. Free.
- Cocktails for a Cause, 7 – 9 pm, Brick Hotel, Newtown.
Saturday, August 1st:
- Doylestown Farmers’ Market, 7 am – Noon, Doylestown.
- Green Market @ the Golden Nugget Antique Market, 8 am – 2 pm, Golden Nugget Antique Market, Lambertville, NJ.
- Indian Valley Farmers’ Market, 8:30 am – 12:30 pm, Telford.
- Plumsteadville Grange Farm Market, 9 am – 12 pm, Route 611 just north of Stump Road, Plumsteadville.
- Wrightstown Farmers’ Market, 9 am – 1 pm, Wrightstown.
- “A Night in White” Wine Tasting, 6 – 10 pm, Quakertown Train Station, Quakertown.
- Farm to Table Dinner at Historic Lindsay Farm, 6:30 – 8:30 pm, (benefits the Heritage Coservancy), Warminster.
Sunday, August 2nd: