Here’s a test. Where can you find all these items?
• All natural bakery items (no preservatives or hydrogenated oils), baked on the premises
• Hormone- and antibiotic-free beef, poultry and pork, raised locally, and sold at a butcher counter
• Fresh organic produce
• Fresh flowers, grown across the street
NOTE: The Wrightstown Farmer’s Market will have another “limited” market on May 9th. Regular markets begin on May 23rd, continuing through November 21st.
See more details about this event and others at our calendar,
Food Events in Bucks County.
The Wrightstown Farmer’s Market will have limited hours this [...]
Slow Food Bucks County is hosting a Valentine’s Day tasting event of Kallari Chocolate, an Ecuadorian Fair Trade company that produces chocolate from the cacao they grow. The event will begin at 11:00 am on Saturday, February 14th at the Northampton Library, located at 32 Upper Holland Road, Richboro.
As Kimberly [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 6, 2013
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Drinking local: Homemade hard cider
- Food Maps
- Bucks County Kitchen: Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!