Crossroads Bake Shop at Stockton Market
Beginning May 8th, Crossroads Bake Shop will be selling their delicious bread and baked goods at the Stockton Farmers’ Market. For all you New Jersey folks who may not be familiar with this well-known and much-loved bakery in Doylestown – oh, are you in for a treat!
Marcia Durgin, co-owner and master baker at Crossroads, tells me they will be selling bread, croissants and their popular Bouchon. She’s looking for a free or cheap microwave so that they can heat them for folks to enjoy. “They become tragically delicious this way,” says Marcia. Maybe someone will be moved to make a donation…
Want to get our weekly newsletter?Sign me up now, please!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bucks Food Calendar: April 23, 2014
- April restaurant tidbits
- Like AC Moore - only free
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Pick-your-own strawberries in Bucks
- Easter cookies
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Let's go for ice cream