Beginning May 8th, Crossroads Bake Shop will be selling their delicious bread and baked goods at the Stockton Farmers’ Market. For all you New Jersey folks who may not be familiar with this well-known and much-loved bakery in Doylestown – oh, are you in for a treat!
Marcia Durgin, co-owner and master baker at Crossroads, tells me they will be selling bread, croissants and their popular Bouchon. She’s looking for a free or cheap microwave so that they can heat them for folks to enjoy. “They become tragically delicious this way,” says Marcia. Maybe someone will be moved to make a donation…
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Pierogi heaven
- Bucks County Kitchen: Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
- Rye whiskey in your backyard
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Contact us
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!