The end is near…
Just stopped by Fred Slack’s farm in Forest Grove to pick up some corn. Fred says this is the last week for him, and most other places too. So if you want to stock up for the winter, go rustle up some Bucks County corn before it’s gone. Fred also says he’ll have tomatoes until the first frost. Whew.
Want to get our weekly newsletter?Sign me up now, please!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Top Posts & Pages
- 1st Annual Bucks Bacon & Beer
- Local cheesemakers
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Bucks Food Calendar: March 5, 2014
- The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Food Maps
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- 2014 Bucks County restaurant tidbits: Part 2