It’s been slowly popping up – for sale – here and there, but I’ve heard from some of the major farms that it’s “in.” Shady Brook Farm in Yardley (and at The Market at Del Val), None Such Farm in Buckingham, Solly’s Farm in Ivyland, and Maximuck’s in Doylestown. I know it’s at other places, so let me know where you’ve found your favorite corn.
For some great recipes using our great Bucks County corn, see our post, A few of my favorite things.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- Liberty Hall Wood-fired Pizza opens in Lambertville December 20
- Breakfast in Bucks
- 2014 - Going out for Christmas
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 17, 2014
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Hewn Spirits
- Food Events in Bucks County
- 2013 - Going out for Christmas
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Charity (8)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (399)
- Farms (178)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (98)
- Local Color (19)
- Markets (217)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (136)
- People (29)
- Recipes (70)
- Restaurants (261)
- Sweets (58)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (21)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (127)