Sweet corn is here!
It’s been slowly popping up – for sale – here and there, but I’ve heard from some of the major farms that it’s “in.” Shady Brook Farm in Yardley (and at The Market at Del Val), None Such Farm in Buckingham, Solly’s Farm in Ivyland, and Maximuck’s in Doylestown. I know it’s at other places, so let me know where you’ve found your favorite corn.
For some great recipes using our great Bucks County corn, see our post, A few of my favorite things.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- Fall Foodie Road Trip #2: Meat Alley
- Bucks Food Calendar: October 22, 2014
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- 2013 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Bucks County Dinner Club
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- 2012 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Charity (3)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (389)
- Farms (173)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (83)
- Local Color (18)
- Markets (214)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (131)
- People (29)
- Recipes (67)
- Restaurants (252)
- Sweets (57)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (20)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (124)