It’s been slowly popping up – for sale – here and there, but I’ve heard from some of the major farms that it’s “in.” Shady Brook Farm in Yardley (and at The Market at Del Val), None Such Farm in Buckingham, Solly’s Farm in Ivyland, and Maximuck’s in Doylestown. I know it’s at other places, so let me know where you’ve found your favorite corn.
For some great recipes using our great Bucks County corn, see our post, A few of my favorite things.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 6, 2013
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Drinking local: Homemade hard cider
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Food Maps
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!