Come on. Tell me. Where else can you rent a cute, little chick for Easter – one that’s been born and raised happily running around, eating healthy food, and will continue to do so until it’s time…well, comes? If this interests you and your family, contact Tom Colbaugh at The Happy Farm in Kintersville to “rent-a-chick” for Easter. As Tom says, all the fun of Easter chicks…but you get to return them to the farm when the thrill wears off!
Here’s the deal:
- Rent 2 chicks for 2 weeks for just $35 (additional chicks $5 each)
- Everything is included: Natural-colored (no pink or blue) chicks, food, bedding, box, and instructions.
- You provide simple care and supervision.
- Pick up at Happy Farm on April 2nd or 3rd and return them two weeks later.
Contact Tom at email@example.com.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- September Tidbits
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Bucks Food Calendar: September 17, 2014
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Local cheesemakers
- Food Events in Bucks County
- 2013 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Eat local! Bucks' restaurant specials
- The Pass
- Charity (2)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (380)
- Farms (167)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (82)
- Local Color (13)
- Markets (208)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (130)
- People (29)
- Recipes (65)
- Restaurants (249)
- Sweets (57)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (20)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (121)