Come on. Tell me. Where else can you rent a cute, little chick for Easter – one that’s been born and raised happily running around, eating healthy food, and will continue to do so until it’s time…well, comes? If this interests you and your family, contact Tom Colbaugh at The Happy Farm in Kintersville to “rent-a-chick” for Easter. As Tom says, all the fun of Easter chicks…but you get to return them to the farm when the thrill wears off!
Here’s the deal:
- Rent 2 chicks for 2 weeks for just $35 (additional chicks $5 each)
- Everything is included: Natural-colored (no pink or blue) chicks, food, bedding, box, and instructions.
- You provide simple care and supervision.
- Pick up at Happy Farm on April 2nd or 3rd and return them two weeks later.
Contact Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- 2014 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Breakfast in Bucks
- 2012 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- 2013 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- 2011 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Gobble, gobble...where to get fresh turkeys
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2014
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2011
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Charity (6)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (394)
- Farms (175)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (89)
- Local Color (19)
- Markets (215)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (133)
- People (29)
- Recipes (68)
- Restaurants (258)
- Sweets (57)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (20)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (126)