Come on. Tell me. Where else can you rent a cute, little chick for Easter – one that’s been born and raised happily running around, eating healthy food, and will continue to do so until it’s time…well, comes? If this interests you and your family, contact Tom Colbaugh at The Happy Farm in Kintersville to “rent-a-chick” for Easter. As Tom says, all the fun of Easter chicks…but you get to return them to the farm when the thrill wears off!
Here’s the deal:
- Rent 2 chicks for 2 weeks for just $35 (additional chicks $5 each)
- Everything is included: Natural-colored (no pink or blue) chicks, food, bedding, box, and instructions.
- You provide simple care and supervision.
- Pick up at Happy Farm on April 2nd or 3rd and return them two weeks later.
Contact Tom at email@example.com.
Want to get our weekly newsletter?Sign me up now, please!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Top Posts & Pages
- 2014 - Going out for Easter
- 2011 - Going out for Easter
- Lemon Custard Tart with Honey Almond Crust
- Bucks Food Calendar: April 16, 2014
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Easter cookies
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Pick-your-own strawberries in Bucks