Great Food, Talented Chefs & You
We’ve got some incredible food here in Bucks County. Young chefs, fresh from big city kitchens. A wide diversity of cuisines. Fresh, locally sourced ingredients, and unique venues. You don’t need to go into “the city” to find great food anymore. In fact, folks from New York and Philly are coming here.
The Bucks County Taste Dinner Club wants to introduce you to all this with special, exclusive dining events at some of the best restaurants in Bucks County and nearby.
Whatever the event is, it’s not going to be the same old “going out to eat.” Maybe you’ll get to meet the chef, discuss his or her culinary philosophy, and thoughts about the menu. How about a cocktail party at a local distillery or winery, pairing spirits and wine with just the right morsels? Or perhaps a tasting that gives you a “peek” at a new menu the chef is working on. Whatever it is, you’ll get a unique culinary experience, crafted just for the Bucks County Taste Dinner Club.
“It’s a great way to try new restaurants and meet some new people while doing it.” – Jason S., Upper Black Eddy, PA
“Interesting conversation with new folks over a great meal is always a good night out! I’d absolutely recommend it to friends!” – Jay Ginsberg, Doylestown, PA
It’s an opportunity to meet new people, try new restaurants and experience new cuisines. Some events may even include alcohol, so that’s fun too, no?
“The food was lovely, but the two things I liked most were the conviviality of the other guests, and the warm, welcoming hospitality of Lynne Goldman.” – Bucks County Food Lover, Springtown, PA
Whether it’s a gathering of twelve or 60, we create an experience that allows folks to interact, meet the chef up close, and enjoy the atmosphere.
“I would absolutely recommend the dinner club to friends. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet people, enjoy conversation and try something new. It was also really nice to get to speak with the owner of the restaurant and learn about his passion.” – Cynthia Haas
How does it work?
- When, what, where? Only weeks before the event, we share all the details, including menu, time, place and cost, and deadline for ordering tickets.
- How much? Ticket prices range from $40 to $100 per person, depending upon the event. We try to offer a variety of experiences to accommodate everyone’s budget. Tax and gratuity are included.
- How do I pay? Use our easy EventSpot site to pay by check or credit card (via PayPal) before the event. Come to the event with your ticket printed or with your SmartPhone.
- What about alcoholic drinks? It depends. Some events are BYOB, some events include alcohol, and some do not—but the restaurant or venue has drinks for purchase.
- What about refunds? We can refund your ticket up until the event deadline. At that point we have to tell the chef how many guests to expect so they can plan accordingly.
- If it’s a club, do I have to pay a membership fee? Nope. It just sounds exclusive.
- What if I want to know immediately when a new event is scheduled? Sign up on our special Bucks County Taste Dinner Club email list here and you’ll be the first to know. Also, keep an eye on the Bucks County Taste Facebook page and Twitter feed.
“It’s a great way to try new restaurants, meet interesting people, and make new friends. In fact, I have already gotten together for brunch with someone I met at the last one. When I think back on the last dinner, what I remember most is my delight in finding out that the woman sitting next to me had lived in France for 18 years, and I lived there for 14! So, we had a lot to talk about!”
– Susan Duval, Doylestown PA
“It was a great night all around. We met some fun people and enjoyed a delicious meal in a beautiful setting, couldn’t have asked for more. And a great value too!” – Lazarus G., Doylestown PA
Comfortfood & Kitchenette
Sunday, March 26, 2017, 6 pm
A charming farm-to-table restaurant. Click here for more information.
Sunday, April 2, 2017, 2 – 7pm
We’ll start at Bowman’s Tavern in New Hope, then transport you to Riegelsville to the new Bowman’s North, then bring you back to Bowman’s Tavern at the end of the evening. All food and transportation included (and some drinks along the way).
Click here for more information.
Here’s where we’ve had fun since 2014…
The Golden Pheasant Inn (Erwinna, PA)
Dad’s Hat Rye Whiskey Distillery with Jamie Hollander Gourmet (Bristol, PA)
The Inn at Barley Sheaf Farm (Buckingham, PA)
The Hattery Stove & Still (Doylestown, PA)
Bowman’s Tavern (New Hope, PA)
Maize Restaurant (Perkasie, PA)
Quinoa Peruvian & Mexican Restaurant (Doylestown, PA)
Caffe Galleria (Lambertville, NJ)
Hotel du Village (New Hope, PA)
Hamilton’s Grill Room (Lambertville, NJ)
Lumberville General Store (Lumberville, PA)
Liberty Hall Pizza (Lambertville, NJ)
Royal T’s at the Mansion Inn (New Hope, PA)