The Lower Makefield Farmers’ Market is extending its season due to last week’s inclement weather. The Market will be in full operation for the final day of the season this Thursday, October 21 from 3:30 pm to 6:30 pm. The market is located in Veterans Square Park at 1664 Edgewood Rd. in Lower Makefield, PA.
Healthy Trick or Treating! Bring the kids to trick or healthy treat at vendors booths.
Featuring Fall’s BEST – From Local Farmers & Vendors
- The freshest veggies and fruits from Tall Pine Farms, Charlann Farm, and Sandy G’s Eggs, Apples from Manoff’s, Butternut Squash, Acorn Squash, Pumpkins, Okra, White Potatoes, Red Potatoes, Onions, Cabbage, Leeks, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Broccoli, Hot Peppers, Sweet Peppers, Red Peppers, Green Peppers, Eggplant of all varieties, Zucchini, Beets, Cucumbers, Tomatoes, Summer Squash of many varieties, Green Beans, Wax Beans, Parsley, Garlic, Radishes, and MORE!!!
- Artisan Breads from Village Bakery
- Comfort Food – Homemade Fresh, Local Prepared Foods & Baked Goods
- Fruit Pies, Fresh Mozzarella, Poultry Pot Pies, and more from Griggstown Market
- Shitake, Crimini, Oyster and Portabella Mushrooms from Davidson’s Exotic Mushrooms
- Marie’s Handmade Soap – with Local Herbal Ingredients
- Alpaca Fiber Scarfs, Jackets, Hats, Socks from Woods Edge Farm
- Grass-fed Beef from Beechtree Farm
- Advertisement -