Make sure you catch two articles in particular in this week’s Bucks County Herald (only online for two weeks). Susan Yeske’s feature on the new vegetarian restaurant in New Hope, Spring & Vine, and Diana Cercone’s piece on the fresh spring vegetables that are appearing in area farm markets. [...]
I feel SO seasonal. What I thought was just a cold has turned nasty – hard coughs, fever, and aches all over. Isn’t this a little early for flu? Yikes. Luckily Mark is now home from his business trip and my wonderful Jewish mother dropped off chicken soup yesterday. 10/23/09 UPDATE: It’s pnuemonia. What fun. [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Yes, You Can Eat Out on Christmas Eve
- CSAs: It's like having your own farm
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!