I first met Karen McGinn over a bowl of soup. Well, several bowls of soup, to be precise. I attended a cooking demonstration last March hosted by Network Now. You could say that Karen was the main act. She cooked, we watched, we ate and we drank. It worked on so many levels, [...]
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2013 - Going out for Christmas
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Food Maps
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Pierogi heaven
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!