It’s here. It’s official. Even with a little hot weather today, there is no doubt about it. September is here, along with lots of great food events. In particular, we have a whole crop of farm-to-table dinners coming up that I want to highlight.
This Sunday, September 12th, the Bucks [...]
Here’s a test. Where can you find all these items?
• All natural bakery items (no preservatives or hydrogenated oils), baked on the premises
• Hormone- and antibiotic-free beef, poultry and pork, raised locally, and sold at a butcher counter
• Fresh organic produce
• Fresh flowers, grown across the street
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Food Maps
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 6, 2013
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Oink Johnson's Southern BBQ
- 2012 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!