Gosh, I’m happy. Greens, purples, corals, pinks, yellows – they are a balm for my soul. And even if it’s going to be a little cool, and occasionally overcast, this weekend, I’m still quite pleased. The calendar is filling up with lots to do and, yes, there is a spring in my step.
What’s happening? [...]
While you are perusing this week’s Bucks County Herald, make sure you also read Diana Cercone’s piece, Farmers’ market provides the freshest seafood, about Metropolitan Seafood, the fish monger at the Stockton Farmers’ Market.
Diana interviewed owner Mark Drabich of Metropolitan Seafood, and got some good tips on buying and [...]
Want to get our weekly newsletter?Sign me up now, please!For Email Marketing you can trust.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bucks Food Calendar: April 23, 2014
- April restaurant tidbits
- Like AC Moore - only free
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Easter cookies
- Lemon Custard Tart with Honey Almond Crust
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- CSAs: It's like having your own farm