Easter confections always look so good – so spring-like and colorful. I probably don’t need to tell you where to buy your candy and sweets, but Kim Laughlin, a.k.a. The Cookie Lady, recently reached out to tell me about her creations. I’ll have to do a post on her in the future, but this photo of Easter cookies on her web site demanded my attention now.
Park Avenue Pastries has been hand-baking, icing and decorating designer cookies for over eight years at their facility in Chalfont. You can order their cookies online or look for them at None Such Farm Market in Buckingham and The Larder in Doylestown. You can also reach them at 215.997.8466.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Bucks Food Calendar: December 6, 2013
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Food Maps
- 2012 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!