One of Mark’s most favorite things is eating grilled meat. Brazilian restaurants are therefore one of his favorite places to go. Until now, we’ve had to trek up to Newark’s Ironbound District to do so – not a great hardship, but a haul nonetheless.
Now we have one in our backyard, so to speak. naBrasa has opened in Horsham, right across from the naval air base (where Julie’s used to be). We haven’t gotten there yet, but I wanted to pass on a recent review in the Intelligencer of the three owners and their background. We hope to get there soon. If you do before we do, please let us know what you think.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Food Maps
- Yes, You Can Eat Out on Christmas Eve
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!