Tidbits: Brazilian food comes to Bucks-Montco
One of Mark’s most favorite things is eating grilled meat. Brazilian restaurants are therefore one of his favorite places to go. Until now, we’ve had to trek up to Newark’s Ironbound District to do so – not a great hardship, but a haul nonetheless.
Now we have one in our backyard, so to speak. naBrasa has opened in Horsham, right across from the naval air base (where Julie’s used to be). We haven’t gotten there yet, but I wanted to pass on a recent review in the Intelligencer of the three owners and their background. We hope to get there soon. If you do before we do, please let us know what you think.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- Bucks Food Calendar: October 22, 2014
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Fall Foodie Road Trip #2: Meat Alley
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Bucks County Dinner Club
- 2013 - Going out for Thanksgiving in Bucks
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- BYOB Map
- Hewn Spirits
- Pasta on a cool summer evening
- Charity (3)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (389)
- Farms (173)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (83)
- Local Color (18)
- Markets (214)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (131)
- People (29)
- Recipes (67)
- Restaurants (252)
- Sweets (57)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (20)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (124)