This week our social media peeps had to choose between two decadent breakfast options and one healthy — but mouth-watering — dish.
1) Breakfast pizza from Lovin’ Oven in Frenchtown, NJ;
2) Croissant French Toast from Moish and Itzy’s Deli in Newtown, PA, and;
3) The Skinny Burger, a bunless burger topped with avocado mousse and a kale salad with edamame, roasted red peppers, corn, heirloom tomatoes, and French goat cheese and balsamic dressing on the side from Golden Pheasant Inn in Erwinna, PA.
Hard choice! Who wouldn’t want to dive into the croissant French toast (diet be damned)? But then the Golden Pheasant Inn makes a healthy burger that gets all your five helpings of vegetables into one delicious meal.
But the winner this week was the Lovin’ Oven’s breakfast pizza. Let’s face it. We all love pizza, and we love eating it (guiltily) for breakfast, so it’s a win-win. See their full menu here and when you stop by, let them you heard about it on Bucks County Taste. 😉
Bucks County Taste loves featuring local food and businesses. Each week, we share some of the awesome food photos we’ve found to highlight the best of what the Delaware River Valley has to offer. Got a photo you’d like to share? Email us at email@example.com.
For more local food events, check out our full food calendar, Food Events in Bucks County.
Follow Bucks County Taste on…
Please Support Our Advertisers
- Bakers (8)
- Charity (56)
- Cookbooks (19)
- Events (670)
- Farm Markets (317)
- Farms (261)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (152)
- Local Color (61)
- Other Places (23)
- Other Things About Food (173)
- People (34)
- Recipes (109)
- Restaurants (522)
- Retail stores (13)
- Sweets (83)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (40)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (280)