I never used to like peaches. It was the fuzz. Gave me the chills. But somewhere along the way I got over it. And Fairview Farm peaches certainly helped. They are now in season and available in their farm market store in Pineville. They don’t have a website but they are just down Pineville Road from the intersection where the Pineville Tavern sits. Here’s a Google map (NOTE: Google lists it as “Lahaska Road” which is wrong; it is most definitely Pineville Road).
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- 2013 - Going out for Christmas
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Food Maps
- Max Hansen comes to the Carversville General Store
- No-stress holiday cookies
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!