Sorry we haven’t been on much this week. The weather has been too nice to be at the computer, and my sister and brother-in-law are in visiting from the UK. We’ve been spending time taking them around and showing them the “sights” – including Crossing Vineyards (which they loved), Rouget in Newtown (excellent food and great prix fixe menu), Bowman’s Tavern and, of course, The Pineville Tavern.
Hope you are enjoying your Memorial Day weekend wherever it may be. Be safe and appreciate the good in your life, be it friends, family and/or food!
Check out our online calendar, Food Events in Bucks County for more details. Here’s the run-down:
Friday, May 22th:
- Wine Concert Series at Shady Brook Farm, 6 – 9 pm, Yardley. Weather permitting. Free admission. Dan Kaufmann will be the musical entertainment. Also, look for Pick-Your-Own Strawberries starting soon.
Saturday, May 23rd:
- Doylestown Farmers’ Market, 7 am – Noon, Doylestown
- Wrightstown Farmers’ Market, 9 am – 1 pm, Wrightstown. First market of the season!
Sunday, May 24th:
- Sunday Funday: Farm Fresh Festival, Shady Brook Farm, Noon – 4 pm, Yardley
Monday, May 25th-Memorial Day:
- Breakfast at Salem United Church of Christ, 7:30 am – Noon, Doylestown.
Coming up next week:
Wednesday, May 27th:
- Springtown Farmers’ Market, 3 – 6 pm, Springtown Firehouse, Springtown
- A Steakhouse Meal Cooking Class, 7 – 9 pm, Carlow Cookery, Doylestown
Thursday, May 28th:
- New Hope Farmers’ Market, 3:30 – 7 pm, New Hope
- Bingo Night at Milford Twp Volunteer Fire Company (good food), 5 – 9:30 pm, Milford Fire Co. Social Hall, Milford Square
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!