Delaware Valley College Market Reopens
Just in time for Spring, the Del Val Farm Market has reopened its doors. The Market by Shady Brook Farm at Delaware Valley College will have its grand opening this weekend, Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th, with fun activities for kids and product samples for all visitors.
Shady Brook Farm of Newtown is managing the market and gardening center, bringing together great produce, products and plants from both the College and Shady Brook’s farmland. In addition to fresh produce, dairy, local meats and prepared foods, there’s wonderful locally-produced ice cream by Uncle Dave’s Ice Cream.
We’ll share our interview with Dave Fleming, Jr., manager of both Shady Brook and Del Val Farm Markets, soon so stay tuned.
Please Support Our Partners
Top Posts & Pages
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Apple sightings
- Oktoberfest is here! Check out...
- Blue Sage Grille
- September farm-to-table dinners
- Pick-your-own strawberries in Bucks
- Impulse Turn #2: Oink Johnson's BBQ
- Charity (2)
- Cookbooks (14)
- Events (379)
- Farms (166)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (82)
- Local Color (13)
- Markets (207)
- Other Places (14)
- Other Things About Food (129)
- People (29)
- Recipes (65)
- Restaurants (248)
- Sweets (57)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (20)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (121)