Just in time for Spring, the Del Val Farm Market has reopened its doors. The Market by Shady Brook Farm at Delaware Valley College will have its grand opening this weekend, Saturday, April 4th and Sunday, April 5th, with fun activities for kids and product samples for all visitors.
Shady Brook Farm of Newtown is managing the market and gardening center, bringing together great produce, products and plants from both the College and Shady Brook’s farmland. In addition to fresh produce, dairy, local meats and prepared foods, there’s wonderful locally-produced ice cream by Uncle Dave’s Ice Cream.
We’ll share our interview with Dave Fleming, Jr., manager of both Shady Brook and Del Val Farm Markets, soon so stay tuned.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Where's the beef? And pork, and lamb, and chicken...
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Yes, You Can Eat Out on Christmas Eve
- Pick-your-own strawberries in Bucks
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!