Another successful weekend in Bucks County! This week you can look forward to a fun food event at the library, community dinner, or try a flavorful speciality pizza. Since this week isn’t as jam-packed as other weeks, check out our local guides for BYOB spots, farmers markets, or check out this list on the best locals’ nights in Bucks County. Any suggestions or see any changes? Send us an email, Facebook message or carrier pigeon.
Guest Pizzaiolo. For this month’s guest pizzaiolo at Liberty Hall Pizza, New Hope’s newest culinary star Chef Carmen Cappello will be taking over in the kitchen. This Tuesday, June 14, enjoy speciality pizzas by Capello. The pizzas include: braised pork, East Carolina BBQ sauce, creole cole slaw and garlic aioli; and pulled chicken, collard greens, pickled jalapeño and chili oil.
More on Cappello: He oversees kitchen operations at The Raven and SaltHouse, a gastropub due to open next month in the Ferry building.
Cookies and Coloring. Adult coloring is very trendy. If you haven’t, head to the Warminster Township Free Library for an evening of coloring and de-stressing on Tuesday, June 14 at 6:30 pm. The library will provide the coloring sheets, colored pencils, cookies, and music. Bring your best coloring skills and a treat if you want to share with the group. No registration is required, and it is a free event.
Community Dinner. The Christ Community Bible Church is hosting its free meal for the community on Wednesday, June 15 at 5:30 pm. Everyone is welcome to attend. If you are planning to help serve, the church asks that you sign up in the foyer so they know how many to count on. Also, arrive by 5 pm that evening.
Lavender Lunch and Tour. Lavender is a wonderfully smelling flower. It’s also pretty to look at, and to use for cooking. You can enjoy all three at the Lambertville Station and Restaurant Inn this Thursday, June 16. The lavender inspired lunch starts at 11:30 am, and the tour of the Peace Valley Lavender Farm begins at 1:30 pm. There will be a complimentary gift at the end of the event. Transportation is not included. Call 609.397.8300 for more information. (This is technically Hunterdon County but it still looks super fun!)
On the radar…
- Brews and bites: Stroll the Pennsbury Manor on June 18 and taste regional craft beers and food, along the 43-acre country estate of William Penn. General admission is $40, and you can purchase online or by phone at 215.946.0400.
- Chateau Du Saint Cosme Wine Dinner: On June 22 from 7 – 9 pm, enjoy a Chateau Du Saint Cosme Wine Dinner at the Yardley Inn. The meal is $75 per person. Reservations are required so call 215.493.3800 for more information.
- Paris in the Village: Reserve your seat at a series of dining events from June 23 through June 26 at the Peddler’s Village for their Paris in the Village: A French Wine & Food Fest. Enjoy crepes, truffle fries, live entertainment, and wine from all regions of France. There are multiple events going on, so see their website for ticket prices.
We’re working on setting up some lovely dinners this summer.
Get on our email list below to be the first to know!
For more details on any of these events, please go to our full calendar, Food Events in Bucks County, or click the “continue reading” link below.
Follow Bucks County Taste on…
Eating in Hunterdon County? Check out our Food Events in Hunterdon County calendar too!
For more details on any of these events, please go to our full calendar, Food Events in Bucks County.
Follow Bucks County Taste on…
Want to know what’s happening in Hunterdon County? See our Food Events in Hunterdon County calendar.
Please Support Our Advertisers
- Bakers (8)
- Charity (56)
- Cookbooks (19)
- Events (661)
- Farm Markets (315)
- Farms (261)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (152)
- Local Color (61)
- Other Places (23)
- Other Things About Food (173)
- People (35)
- Recipes (109)
- Restaurants (517)
- Retail stores (13)
- Sweets (83)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (40)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (276)