1. Paris in the Village
Thursday-Sunday, June 25-28, at Peddler’s Village, Route 202, Lahaska, PA. Schedule of events listed below.
Peddler’s Village has planned an entire weekend of food and wine events to pay homage to the great city of lights!
- Thursday, June 25: French Wine Dinner in the Cock ‘n Bull Garden Room at 7 pm. $75 per person inclusive.
- Friday, June 26: Afternoon Tea in the Cock ‘n Bull Garden Room at 3 pm. $20 per person.
- Friday, June 26, and Saturday, June 27: “Murder at the Moulin Rouge,” a Parisian themed Murder Mystery Dinner, on the Main Village Green at 7 pm. $59.95 per person inclusive.
- Saturday, June 27, and Sunday, June 28: French Wine Stroll through the Village. Taste 25 wines (Red, White and Rose) from all regions of France, including Provence, Bordeaux, Loire, Alsace and Champagne at locations all around the village. $40 per person. Reservation times: 11 am; 1 pm; 3 pm; 5 pm.
- Saturday, June 27: Afternoon Tea with “Madeleine” in the Cock ‘n Bull Garden Room at 1:30 pm. $20 per adult, $10 per child 12 and under.
- Saturday, June 27: Bistro at Earl’s. Enjoy a taste of Paris at the Earl’s open air Patio in the Courtyard. Served all day a la carte.
- Sunday, June 28: Parisian Brunch at Cock ‘n Bull served 9:30 am-2 pm. $34.95 per person.
Reservations are required for all events. Call 215.794.4051.
2. Tabora Farm’s Farm to Table Dinner
Friday, June 26 from 6 pm to 10 pm at Tabora Farm & Orchard, 1104 Upper Stump Road, Chalfont, PA.
Tabora Farm is hosting a four course dinner made with all locally-sourced ingredients, plus live music, and wine right in the middle of their orchard. Tickets are $75 per person or $140 per couple, and there are just a few left, so 215.249.3016 right away before they’re gone!
Assorted Crudite: Rustic Local Vegetables Display with Dips
Assorted Fresh Fruit Display with Fresh Berry Yogurt Sauce
Hors d’ Oeuvres: Homemade Stuffed Grape Leaves with Red and White Quinoa
Honey Grain Bruschetta with Pistachio Remoulade
Local Mushrooms in Madeira Wrapped in Filo Dough
Spicy Grilled Vegetable Gazpacho
Dinner: Carving Station of Roast Prime Rib of Beef au jus and Roullade of Pork with Spinach, Grilled Sweet Bell Peppers and Local Cheese Dressed with Honey Buttermilk Dressing.
Free Range Coc au Vin with Orecchiette Pasta, Fresh Thyme and Lemon Oil.
Grilled Baby Bok Choy with Grape Tomatoes and Balsamic Sea Salt
Lavender Braised Summer Squash with Carrot Broth
Purple Mashed Potatoes with Oregano and Roasted Garlic
Roasted Root Vegetables with Barley and Apples
Garden Harvest Mixed Greens with Charred Onions and Kennet Square Mushrooms and a Fresh Peach Vinaigrette.
Dessert: Homemade Strawberry Sorbet with Lemon Rosemary Pound Cake
Warm Baked Blueberries and Cream Bread Pudding – Vanilla Crème Anglaise.
Dinner will include Homemade Breads with Butter, Fresh Herb Infused Olive Oil.
A selection of Tabora Wines will be featured with the menu.
Related Post: See our Farmers Market guide to see where to create your own “Farm to Table” dinner.
3. Summer Wine & Music: Borderline Bluegrass Band
Friday, June 26 from 7 to 9 pm at Crossing Vineyards, 1853 Wrightstown Road, Washington Crossing, PA.
Wine, cheese and bluegrass on the lawn at Crossing Vineyards in Washington Crossing, PA. Bring a chair and enjoy the show!
4. The Joyful Noise 6th Annual Charity Music Festival
Saturday, June 27 from 10 am to 7 pm at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 837 Old Bethlehem Road, Quakertown, PA
Eight musical performances, great food including Blooming Glen roast pork sandwiches, a classic car cruise, historic church tours, kids activities, and local crafters and artists selling their wares, all to benefit Quakertown area food pantries. Gates open at 10 am, music starts at 11 am. Bring a chair or blanket. Visit the event website for info, directions, forms, flyers and more. Go have fun for a good cause!
5. Ukrainian Food Festival
Sunday, June 28 from 1 pm to 6 pm at St. Anne Ukrainian Catholic Church, 1545 Easton Road, Warrington, PA.
Enjoy traditional Ukrainian Food incuding pierogy, holubschi, kielbasa with sauerkraut, and holuschki (butter noodles with cabbage), plus domestic and Ukrainian Beer, music provided by “Chris & Ronnie,” the famous “Voloshky” Ukrainian Dancers, raffles, and more.
Have a great weekend!
For more details on any of these events, please go to our full calendar, Food Events in Bucks County.
Want to know what’s happening in Hunterdon County? See our Food Events in Hunterdon County calendar.
If you liked this post, check out these:
Please Support Our Advertisers
- Bakers (5)
- Charity (51)
- Cookbooks (19)
- Events (589)
- Farm Markets (295)
- Farms (255)
- Food Quotes (1)
- Holidays (136)
- Local Color (47)
- Other Places (23)
- Other Things About Food (167)
- People (35)
- Recipes (104)
- Restaurants (439)
- Retail stores (10)
- Sweets (74)
- Tweets (299)
- Uncategorized (13)
- Vegetarian/Vegan (40)
- Vineyards, Breweries and Bars (240)