I’ll admit it. I’m a bit of a curmudgeon when it comes to book clubs. I don’t like being told what to read, and, well, to be perfectly honest, I don’t really care what other people think about the book. I’m a woman of strong opinions, I guess. But…I think I may have found a book club even I would like.
Côté & Co. is sponsoring a “Cook’s Book Club.” The next gathering will be on Thursday, April 30th at 7:00 pm. The book for this meeting is “Pomegranate Soup” by Marsha Mehran. There will be a lively discussion and, of course, a book-inspired menu for the occasion. The book can be purchased at Cote & Co. or Doylestown Bookshop for 10% off retail. You can register for the gathering and the light-fare menu ($12) by emailing Kristin Perry at email@example.com. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention – it’s BYOB. Didn’t I tell you this is a book club I can like?
See more details about this event and others at our calendar,
Food Events in Bucks County.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Top Posts & Pages
- Zagat's 10 Best Waterside Restaurants...
- 2010 - Going out for the holidays in Bucks
- Breakfast in Bucks
- Food Events in Bucks County
- Pierogi heaven
- More gifts for the foodie in your life
- Bucks County Kitchen: Peanut Butter Maple Cookies
- Local foodie gifts: Cool gift baskets
- Fresh turkeys in Bucks - 2013
- Welcome Organnons Natural Market
Looking for something?
Use the form below to search the site:
Still not finding what you're looking for? Drop a comment on a post or contact us so we can take care of it!